Greener AI_the debate so far!
Osint Research Business Osint and research business specialist
Qualitative Research Qualitative Research at Oskaresearch
Crown Commercial Service Supplier to the Crown Commercial Service
EV Charging EV charging installation service
Osint Research Business Specialist Information Analysis:
Open Source Intelligence, Qualitative Research and Investigation conducted by trained individuals, using recognised research methods
- Securing usable open source business information for governance on social media, databases, government statistical platforms
- Specialist interviewing capabilities for qualitative research initiatives
- Business change/analysis/intelligence
- Implementation, including stakeholder engagement
- Technology/information management consulting in the areas of data security, data analysis and data exploitation
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charger installation
- 10 years of project and programme management relating to large complex data system implementation
- Business change and data protection legislation including (DPA), (GDPR).
Law Enforcement Specialist
- Over 30 years of operational policing including serious crime investigation, risk analysis and information governance
- Investigation of crime using Information Data
- Evidence based practice and procedure specialists
OSKA Research are a support service to help customers enhance performance, make important decisions efficiently, effectively and discreetly with minimum disruption. We work with the Public sector, being Police, Government and Councils. Private sector, being Insurance Institutions, Legal and Financial Companies, Security Companies and Research Organisations. We will also provide a service to other parties interested in obtaining open source information and intelligence.
Helping clients to solve problems using the minimum time and resources.
Giving our Partners Much More for Less!
Examples of projects supported by Oskaresearch Consultancy Ltd: -
1. Leicester University "Corrosive Crimes Research project"
2. A client was about to purchase an item from the internet. We were tasked with conducting an OSINT investigation, subsequently we discovered the advertisement was suspicious and informed our client who then refused to purchase the item. Our client saved £8500!!
3. Person profile for investment fund in Spain (UK business man)
4. Investigation into employee who was off sick but at the same time running their own business. The business was identified, and information acquired for client.
5. Case Management Project: Analysis of 250 crime files in partnership with Leicester University and the Home Office.